Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
master chef

Post by master chef »

Hi all,firstly would like to say great site. Any advice and guidance would really be very grateful . Live in maidstone and my daughter should be taking her elevenplus in sept 2010. Is it correct that the tests will be in maths,english,vr,nvr for this area, also which tests will be multi choice ? Length and timescales of the tests would be a good guidline. Or is this to early to say ? many thanks ,mc.
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

Hi Master Chef and welcome to the forum. You may find this link useful and answer your immediate questions...

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... php?t=5112

Its certainly not too early to be thinking about now, a year in advance is probably about right.

Medwaymum. :)
master chef

Post by master chef »

many thanks medway mum, ive looked at the link which was what i was looking for ,there was no non verbal though is that the case in maidstone. ta very much .mc. :D
emmajane1

Post by emmajane1 »

The Kent test has non verbal, the medway test doesn't. You need to sit the Kent test for Maidstone schools & the Medway test for Medway schools.

hth

Emma
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

Masterchef I' sorry if I misunderstood you. I thought you were trying for a Maidstone school (Kent test) and a Medway school (Medway test). Emmajane is correct, these tests are different. The Kent test covers the Maidstone area and you should see the Kent section in the forum for information regarding this area - non verbal is included.

MM
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

Hi Masterchef

This is the format of the Kent Test
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... php?t=5076

Tests are now in September, it was 15th and 16th this year.

Results in October, so you will know results before you have to apply for Secondary School place.

If you want any more advice or help, just post on the kent part of the Forum. I'm sure someone will be able to give you an answer
master chef

Post by master chef »

yoyo123 wrote:Hi Masterchef

This is the format of the Kent Test
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... php?t=5076

Tests are now in September, it was 15th and 16th this year.

Results in October, so you will know results before you have to apply for Secondary School place.

If you want any more advice or help, just post on the kent part of the Forum. I'm sure someone will be able to give you an answer
hi all,thank you all very much ,mc