Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
caz

results

Post by caz »

does any know when the results are due for st ambrose atly gram and sale gram
TIDDLYMUM

Post by TIDDLYMUM »

Altrincham advised 'mid October' but didn't get a firm date. Apparently last year theirs came first with St Ambrose soon after.

I'm waiting for both myself, but no idea about Sale. Altrincham did a second sitting last Monday so would not expect theirs too soon.

Good luck
Snoopysbestfriennd

Post by Snoopysbestfriennd »

Hi
Alti Boys are out 15th Oct

Urmston Grammar 13th Oct

Sale Grammar 22nd Oct

Ambrose 13th Oct

Hope this helps
TIDDLYMUM

Post by TIDDLYMUM »

Hi SBF

Do you have insider info? I phoned St A this morning and they wouldn't give a date other than it would in be in time for the Trafford preference form and soemtime next week.
Snoopysbestfriennd

Hi TM

Was told this by my best friend whose charge took numerous including Ambrose (school he is at now) she's not normally wrong and with him going to the school....... it is current, any changes will post
Snoopysbestfriennd

Just been informed that Alti girls posted results out last night.......... :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock:
ConcernedMum

Post by ConcernedMum »

Last year Alty Girls arrived midweek and Alty Boys on the Saturday. (We weren't expecting them until the Monday, and were pretty sure it would be bad news, so it was a shock when a friend rang Saturday morning to say his son had passed and even more of one when an hour later we found that our son had!)
TIDDLYMUM

Post by TIDDLYMUM »

But a nice shock CM!!! :D :D

Looks like AG will be first then. All mums of DD's good luck and let us know how you get on :)

Mums of DS- we will just keep in biting nails for another week, not that I have any left to bite.... :roll:
Snoopysbestfriennd

postman been, no results :cry: :cry: :cry: yet another sleepless night
Gatley

Post by Gatley »

I doubt many people will get the results today. Apparantly they were posted out with a second class stamp last night.

Good Luck.