altrincham girls 2009

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

adam

altrincham girls 2009

Post by adam »

Hi

Has anyone heard from alty girls yet? According to their letter results are due to be posted by 7th October.
Does anyone know how many students really sat the test? I have heard numbers ranging from 1000 to 2000!!

I wonder what the chances are even if my daughter passes, as we live in Davyhulme. Last year, the school had a post results meeting.

Good luck to all the students who are waiting for results!
Adam
caz

Post by caz »

i know over 800 sat the test ,but i 'm not sure if they had a second sitting like the boys did,out of catchment places go's to the highest marks 348 plus.i think the results are getting posted on the 7th
ConcernedMum

Post by ConcernedMum »

For Alty Girls I believe places are done on distance, not marks (it's marks for out of zone boys)
square_root

Post by square_root »

Alty girls results are definitely being delivered today, my postman hasn't arrived yet but my friends have got theirs. I'm getting twitchy..!
alien billie

Post by alien billie »

square_root wrote:Alty girls results are definitely being delivered today, my postman hasn't arrived yet but my friends have got theirs. I'm getting twitchy..!
Hi folks.

We got our letter today, thankfully it's a pass. I found this site because I was trying to work out how good my daughter's score was - after all, she'll be doing the Stretford test at the weekend.

Good luck all :)
TIDDLYMUM

Post by TIDDLYMUM »

Great News AB :D

First confirmed pass of 2009, looking forward to hearing many more. Thats if the postal strike doesn't go ahead :?
Littlelambxx

Post by Littlelambxx »

Fantastic news Alien Billie, Congratulations to you daughter!!
gatley too

Post by gatley too »

Phew one down one more to go - Great news she passed, I'm doing cartwheels :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pass mark 334, 293 passed with 174 places...... now the waiting game.
caz

Post by caz »

well done :lol: i am very surprized that only 293 passed out of over 800
gatley too

Post by gatley too »

Thanks, I just wish we lived in the area..... and my wait wait was over. I dread to think how I'll be come March!! probably a nervous wreck and turned to drink !!! :shock: :shock:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now