Caistor result: another very proud mum!!!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
ourmaminhavana

Caistor result: another very proud mum!!!!

Post by ourmaminhavana »

We have just received two letters one telling us that DS passed the consortium exam and the other telling us that he has passed Caistor's exam with 'a very impressive score' and that 'this very positive letter should give us the confidence to pursue our application' !!!! :D
Many thanks to everyone for putting up with all of my questions and keeping me sane for the last few months and good luck to those still waiting.
Floss

Post by Floss »

Congratulations, you and your son must be thrilled :D Well done to him for all his hard work.
Confused!

Post by Confused! »

Well done!!!!! :D
NorthLincs

Great news

Post by NorthLincs »

Well done to your son, we received the same two letters this morning, all of us were overwhelmed, out of catchment and got the "very impressive", an amazing result.
Am so proud of my daughter, feel like I need to tell the world.!!!!! :D :D
ourmaminhavana

Post by ourmaminhavana »

That's great Northlincs. Well done to little Northlincs. Where abouts do you live?
Thanks Confused and Floss for all of your encouragement along the way.
Yes, you do want to tell the world, but dad's working in Essex and won't be home until 2ish so even he doesn't know yet!
The funny thing is after all the discussions re who would open the results, his three year old sister got hold of all of the post and opened everything. I only found the heavily folded single sheet by chance!! :lol:
NorthLincs

Post by NorthLincs »

maminhavana, we are actuaqlly Cleethorpes, where are you???
Bet you cant wait to tell your hubby.
Did you cry with relief/pride???
ourmaminhavana

Post by ourmaminhavana »

Yes I did cry!! We can hardly wait to tell dad!
We're currently in Lincoln, but looking to move probably to Grimsby as it would be a huge amount of travelling and we'd like DS to make friends in the area. (I lived there for a few years many moons ago, but don't know how much it's changed. Have you lived in Cleethorpes long?) Feel quite nervous at the thought of a move, but I think it's better than my son doing all of that travelling and my husband's looking for a new job anyway. Also have to sort out a primary school for DD who will be starting school in September. Everything has been on hold while we waited for Caistor. :)
NorthLincs

Maminhavana

Post by NorthLincs »

Born in Cleethorpes, lived all over,back here now.
If youd like any information on schools in this area, even jobs for hubby, feel free to pm.
NorthLincs

Results

Post by NorthLincs »

Seems a btquiet on here, hope everyones post is getting through!!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Congratulations omih's son - have a good celebration
Also northlincs - again (done on other thread)!!