Getting results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Bexley Mum 2

Getting results

Post by Bexley Mum 2 »

Have just spoken to Kent Admissions who confirmed that the email being sent out from 4pm onwards on Monday will not give scores, just say whether your child has been found suitable for high school or grammar.

I asked about getting actual scores and was told I could get this from my ds's HT any time on Monday, ie from 9am onwards. I hadn't realised this was possible, I thought we had to wait until after 4pm to ask. Is this what other people understand to be the process?
Tracy

Post by Tracy »

If we can get the scores from 9am on Mon, why can't we have them after school on Fri?. In fact, why can't that email be sent now, surely the reviews would have taken place by now?
Bexley Mum 2

Post by Bexley Mum 2 »

Tracy - Why don't you ring them and ask?! In fact, I'd be grateful if someone would ring and check the 9am thing. Having been told Thursday pm by Bexley I'm being to think Admissions staff are saying anything to get rid of me!

KCC Admissions team - 01622 696565
Tracy

Post by Tracy »

I might just do that.

At the moment I feel like a puppet on a string and the authorities are making me dance to their tune.

Not a pretty site!

:lol:
Tracy

Post by Tracy »

My spelling's getting appalling. Maybe it because I've chewed my fingers to the bone! :lol:
Bexley Mum 2

Post by Bexley Mum 2 »

At least you noticed - more than I did!
;kysiesmum

Post by ;kysiesmum »

I spoke to a nice man at KCC and he said the basic email will arrive sometime after 4pm on the 19th with written confirmation arriving within a couple of days.The headteachers can give out scores once we have recieved the results and some may ask for proof.So I would think that you would have to wait till the 20th to get the scores as the HT's would know that nobody would have the scores in the morning of the 19th.
Bexley Mum 2

Post by Bexley Mum 2 »

Yes, you're right. I just rang Admissions again and they told me that the first person I spoke to today was wrong :evil: we have to wait until 20th to ask our HTs for results. This is infuriating for those of us who have to submit our CAF by Friday.
Tracy

Post by Tracy »

I have just managed to get back on-line after having computer problems.
NOOOOOO!!! This is so not a good time for computers to play up!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now