Results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
twinkles

Results

Post by twinkles »

How many people are going to just sit and stare at their email on Monday evening too scared to open it? I know I am. I am dreading it!
Tracy

Post by Tracy »

After our Bexley news we might as well give up now!
rachel'smum

Post by rachel'smum »

Twinkle thats excatly what I'll be doing!!! To think that such an important moment can be concealed in that one little email is totally petrifying!!! :shock:
Tracy

Post by Tracy »

With the traditional 'Bexley envelope', if you jiggle it around you can get the outcome without opening the letter.

We haven't got this with an email, I suppose we just have to dive straight in. :lol:
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

At least we have the option of telling our children 'its not there yet...i'll keep an eye on it' until we have digested the info first ourself... :wink:
rachel'smum

Post by rachel'smum »

Very good idea medway Mum!!!*** :wink:
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

I am away working, husband away working. Will get email on phone - if phone works. And it doesnt quite a lot. Then will have to ring child. Not good. Well if bad news will ring child and say phone not working so no news. Not ideal. Will find email hard to open. Think will be on a train. Will pack tissues - going to pack tissues now. So if see sad woman crying her eyes out on a train it probably me. As my daughter tells me - I am a positive person!
bexmumof2

Post by bexmumof2 »

I've got parents evening at 6pm and 6.30pm... so it better come before then or i'm not going to hear a word that the poor teachers say to me.
rachel'smum

Post by rachel'smum »

We need to have some sort of cyber party on Monday eve / Tues!! be it champagne and tears or tears and piles of chocolate, we need to be together lol!!! :lol:
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

Lovely idea Rachel's mum - I can join in from hotel. Tissues and alcohol - a heady mixture.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now