17 hours to go

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

MJMoore

Post by MJMoore »

bexmumof2 wrote:I'm not hopeful but still nervous after last week's Bexley news. Wilm. Boy's had their OOC open day this morning so been there "just in case". Why couldn't they do it tomorrow???
That is bad timing. Dartford and Wilmington girls are all later this week.. so come 4pm, I'll know whether I have a busy week ahead or not!
bexmumof2

Post by bexmumof2 »

Let's hope the emails come on time. Although this feels less painful than waiting for the postman.
dadofkent

Post by dadofkent »

bexmumof2 wrote:Let's hope the emails come on time. Although this feels less painful than waiting for the postman.
Finding out your childs future by pressing an enter button does not quite seem right. Opening a letter is far more appropriate.
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

r. hope others out there feeling sick too.
testbuster

Post by testbuster »

DS has come home from school sick...with nerves, i think. Poor kid. :cry:
OverlyOptimistic

Post by OverlyOptimistic »

Dad of Kent, after last weeks fiasco re whether the postal strike would delay the results letters, there’s no doubt that delivering the results by email is much more efficient. Now if we could only have persuaded Kent to have forwarded the emails at 9am rather than 4 pm…
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

NKM - might end up hugging the taxi driver if it is good news - now that would be story

still have fingers crossed - no wonder I can't tyep...
bexmumof2

Post by bexmumof2 »

OO that was what I was trying to get at, obviously a letter is much nicer, official and well just a more human way to find out but there were some last week who received their letters a day later just because they lived on the wrong side of the road. Some of the OOC parents didn't get theres till the weekend. At least this way as long as your ISP isn't playing up you will find out today.
bexmumof2

Post by bexmumof2 »

NKM just go for it in the cab.... i'm sure it won't be the first time that the cabbie has had a neurotic woman in is cab :lol: :lol: :lol:
MJMoore

Post by MJMoore »

These last few minutes are proving awful! I'm praying that the email comes on time!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now