Sale results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

sezzyann

Sale results

Post by sezzyann »

We received my sons results on Saturday morning and the Maths score is down as 24 which is very bizarre, the NV was 102 and verbal 118. It says the total score is 340 and that he has been unsuccessful. Adding up the scores obviously it isn't 340. So annoying.Wouldn't you think they could do their sums right. I have no idea if the Maths is 124 or maybe the raw score . Ringing tomorrow to try to sort out. Good luck to everyone else tomorrow.
zxcv

Post by zxcv »

Missed the pass mark by 4 points but also got a 24 in the maths section. Did you find out what this number meant (possibly the raw score??)
square_root

Re: Sale results

Post by square_root »

sezzyann wrote:We received my sons results on Saturday morning and the Maths score is down as 24 which is very bizarre, the NV was 102 and verbal 118. It says the total score is 340 and that he has been unsuccessful. Adding up the scores obviously it isn't 340. So annoying.Wouldn't you think they could do their sums right. I have no idea if the Maths is 124 or maybe the raw score . Ringing tomorrow to try to sort out. Good luck to everyone else tomorrow.
Hope you got some clarity from the school today sezzyann. My DD's maths score was 131 i.e. standardized - I'm guessing that 24 was your son's raw score e.g. 24 out of 50?
sezzyann

Post by sezzyann »

Rang today and 24 was the raw score which was 120 standardised. They said there was a problem with the mail merge and are sending new letters out today. Final score won't change though.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now