Tutors in Thurrock

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

samraj

Tutors in Thurrock

Post by samraj »

Hi everyone,
My son is in year 4 I'd like to prepare him for 11+, can anyone recommend good tutors in the area? Alternately I'll be will willing to travel upto Ilford/ Redbridge areas. Appreciate if you could advice the rates as well.Thanks
zenzar

Post by zenzar »

I don't know of any tutors in the Thurrock area, however, I do reside in Thurrock (Chafford Hundred).

I previosuly used a tutor in Chelmsford for my daughter who is at WHSG - the travel time is approx 35-45 minutes. Likewise, I'm using the same tutor again for my 2nd child.

The tutor in question has an excellent record and year-in year-out teaches over 50 children for the 11+ exam. If you need further info then drop me an email.
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

A post has been deleted. We do not allow tutors to be named on the forum as it can easily degenerate into advertising.
Etienne
zenzar

Post by zenzar »

I'm not sure what makes you think that I would have named or advertised a tutors name in this post.

If you note my previous message states to drop me an email and thereafter I private dialogue would have followed. Moreover, a tutor could have been named in the previous post and as you can see this wasn't the case and neither have I anything to gain by advertising a tutors name!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now