Exciting Discovery

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

My morning routine is not complete without a pot of coffee, a quick Sudoku, two ( and I am very strict with this ) games of Freecell and then a blissful trawl of the 11plus forum.
Oh dear, I see the same pattern has developed with me although I substitute Sudoki for Minesweeper! :oops:
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

Freecell for me! And I am leaving this site now ( Just for a few hours to try and get some work done)- Going to have to be strict about this too.
MasterChief

Post by MasterChief »

It's a pity all the open evenings are coming to an end, we could all have worn name tags with our online id's!
"We've got a date with Destiny and it looks like she's ordered the lobster."
inkypinkyponky

Post by inkypinkyponky »

Yeah , great idea, I'd feel soooo normal with "inkypinkyponky" written on my name tag!! :lol:
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

inkypinkyponky wrote:Yeah , great idea, I'd feel soooo normal with "inkypinkyponky" written on my name tag!! :lol:
inkypinkyponky

Post by inkypinkyponky »

pheasantchick

Post by pheasantchick »

I've not discovered the identities of any posters yet. However, after posting a post on Maidstone Grammer School - Kent (sadly within an hour of getting home), I've had a few replies from people who also had just visited the school. I could have passed them in the corridor!

As I've just suggested on that post, when all this 11+ nightmare is over, we'll have to have a grand 'coming out ' session! ie. admit to who we really are!
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

inkypinkyponky wrote:Image
You are one crazy lady inky! 8)
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

It would be quite easy to recognise inkypinkyponky without the ID badge - she's the purple one bouncing up and down - Love it!!!
inkypinkyponky

Post by inkypinkyponky »

My hair actually went grey in my thirties, and now white in my forties, but so many people kept asking if I was ill, that I now dye my hair. Brunette with purple stripes on the top!!!! Yes, really!

My OH thinks I'm as mad as a box of frogs. Not just a sandwich short of a picnic, but the whole hamper missing. Thanks love!