Exciting Discovery

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
marigold

Post by marigold »

If that description doesn't identify you.....

My hair is a scraggy blonde with a dark brown/greyish stripe down the parting, probably like many of the harassed Mums on this site hoping the highlights will last until the pre festive season tart up.
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

It will be bl**dy annoying but I think you should stick your purple face on your signature at the bottom. :)
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

inkypinkyponky wrote:My hair actually went grey in my thirties, and now white in my forties, but so many people kept asking if I was ill, that I now dye my hair. Brunette with purple stripes on the top!!!! Yes, really!

My OH thinks I'm as mad as a box of frogs. Not just a sandwich short of a picnic, but the whole hamper missing. Thanks love!

sounds great - would love to be able to wear purple nail varnish and streaks but outvoted by DH, DS and DD (and probably the GMC :oops: )
Looking for help

Post by Looking for help »

i've just been told by my dentist that I should have braces fitted. I think I'll get pink ones. :lol:
My son said that it wasn't economically viable, because I might not live that long to get my money's worth :shock:
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

He said that? :shock:

Do not get the clear ones like I did, one chicken curry or bolognaise and they turn a lovely shade of yellow and stay that way for the duration! :(
Looking for help

Ah, I was just about to quit this site, but now I realise I must stay, otherwise I probably would have gone for the clear ones. Hints and tips everywhere.
Well then pink it is, I might add a few pink streaks to hide the grey (just like inky, although pinky)

Yes my beloved older son did say that, hopefully it was a joke, but you never know
I think he's hoping to protect his inheritance, although I'll have the last laugh when he realises that 1/4 of very little doesn't go very far :lol:

LFH
Chelmsford mum

Post by Chelmsford mum »

Looking for help wrote:Ah, I was just about to quit this site,
LFH
No surely not :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Looking for help

Just got to pull myself together and move on, CM . I might not be strong enough though, we'll have to see.

LFH
Chelmsford mum

Post by Chelmsford mum »

Looking for help wrote:Just got to pull myself together and move on, CM . I might not be strong enough though, we'll have to see.

LFH
Please don't :(
Next allocations day someone is going to come on this site looking for comfort and you will be able to tell them about your own experience, and how well your son is doing and will do.We also need you for a dose of reality about how mad this system has become.

Apart from that there is all sorts of helpful nonense on here too. :P
suncrest

Post by suncrest »

LFH

You have been so helpful....please don't leave.

- and besides we want to know what colour teeth you are going for!! :)