How to get thru the weekend...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
medwaymum

How to get thru the weekend...

Post by medwaymum »

Thought we should have a thread here on ways to get thru this weekend until our (late) results arrive....ideas please!!
paulap

Post by paulap »

Well, I've just booked tickets for myself and the kids to go and see UP tomorrow afternoon - thought it would help us to forget for a couple of hours.
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

Thats a great idea actually....I'm toying between bowling or cinema myself, thought the physical exercise would help with the nerves... :wink:
reddebs

Post by reddebs »

I am waiting for over 40 results to come in this year so spare a thought for me.
Will be spending my first Saturday off in nearly a year shopping in Bluewater with hubby, followed by a neck, shoulder and back massage at a spa, then a meal and night away at a posh hotel.
Do you think I will forget the thought of my phone ringing with all the news, not one bit I'm afraid and now it seems I may have to wait even longer.
Perhaps we can stretch to a week away......... looks wistfully into the distance.
red_debs
testbuster

Post by testbuster »

Get your kids to practise writing a letter to the council protesting about ... The delayed test results (joke). Maybe it's we parents who are being tested on our letter writing abilities.
dadofkent

Post by dadofkent »

Write a persuasive letter on -Why you think Medway Admissions Department should not be shut down.

Difficult one that, struggling for persuasive arguments. :)
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

DadofKent - I wouldn't knock 'em....after all they seem to be coming thru at the 11th hour! :wink:
goingloopy

Post by goingloopy »

I for one am very pleased about the sudden change of plan they have had, its just a shame that they did not do this sooner, i for one would have a few less grey hairs as a result.