1 YES 1 COURIER

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
goingloopy

1 YES 1 COURIER

Post by goingloopy »

I just spoke to the admissions dept who has informed me that they have appointed 1 yes just 1 courier to hand deliver all the letters !!!!!!!!

She informed me that the decision was made late yesterday evening and that he has collected the results already, they could not advise where he was starting but from the information she gave i can only presume that the OOAs will be getting theirs more like tomorrow instead of today if they have only appointed 1 man and a van to deliver over 2000 letters.

For goodness sake i know they want to save costs but this is ridiculous...........................
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

mm sounds like they need to send some of the half term kids out to help!!
dadofkent

Post by dadofkent »

Just because one courier is appointed, and one person collects,
doesn't necessarily mean only one person/bike/van will be delivering.
Harry B

Post by Harry B »

I really hope they meant one courier company and not one bloke with a van they found in the Yellow Pages.
goingloopy

Post by goingloopy »

Well that was what i thought untill she told me we would have to be patient as HE had a lot of letters to deliver !!!!!!!

I asked he how 1 courier was going to deliver over 2000 letters, if he worked for 20 hours over the next 2 days he would have to deliver 200 letters an hour ? I was told that she was sure we would all them by tomorrow............. um ???????????
proudmum

Post by proudmum »

Two very nice youngsters (about 18/19) delivered my daughters results by hand, they were walking up and down the street looking for my address! I cannot open till hubby comes home!
Harry B

Post by Harry B »

proudmum wrote:Two very nice youngsters (about 18/19) delivered my daughters results by hand, they were walking up and down the street looking for my address! I cannot open till hubby comes home!
Where do you live?
Harry B

Post by Harry B »

Harry B wrote:
proudmum wrote:Two very nice youngsters (about 18/19) delivered my daughters results by hand, they were walking up and down the street looking for my address! I cannot open till hubby comes home!
Where do you live?
Don't worry, just seen your post on the other thread.
jenhug

Post by jenhug »

my friend in twydall got hers at about 3pm ish, an old lady delivered and she had to sign. i know people in rainham still waiting and people in rainham who have their results.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now