People receiving results by email

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

polly0494

People receiving results by email

Post by polly0494 »

Just wanted to check if anybody receiving results by email also had a paper copy sent.

I registered online and ticked the box for email as preferred form of communication but have not received results by email.

I am waiting at the door but wondering whether I am waiting in vain :cry:
jingle

Post by jingle »

have you got a medway site that you have to log into? I got my sons kent results from kcc site before email or letter came. Just hovered with mouse over tiny icon which said ds has been assesed suitable for a kent Grammar. Worth I try perhaps
Feeling your pain Medway neighbours x
pompom

Post by pompom »

Polly0494
Just to confirm that yes we did receive both. The email came about 6 pm yesterday and the letter came about an hour or so later. Hope that helps.
jokiebe

Post by jokiebe »

polly im in rochester and still waiting... so maybe today will be our day..... if not i can see Monday being a nightmare.....whatever happens wanted the weekend to get over it..... i am sooooo glad i wont be doing this again....
emmajane1

Post by emmajane1 »

We had both (in Rochester) e-mail just b4 2pm, letter was waiting when we got in at 2.30pm
hth really feel for you still waiting

Emma
testbuster

Post by testbuster »

No email, no letter...will it EVER come?? Ds did the Kent test as well and they were so efficient. Online registration worked perfectly and the email arrived bang on time. At least we know he passed that one!
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

We've had the email and the letter now. At least you know it will be today you'll find out...the council did state on Thursday that deliveries would be Fri and Sat so no more sleeps before your results. Trying to make you feel better and probably failing miserable I know... :?
ecstaticmum

Post by ecstaticmum »

Congrats medwaymum :D :D :D
paulap

Post by paulap »

We had the email at 5pm last night but have not received a letter yet - it does say on the email however that a letter will follow.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now