Trouble getting online

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
scattydolores

Trouble getting online

Post by scattydolores »

I used to be twellsmum but then suddenly whenever I tried to log in, my user name and password would go blank and I would not be able to get in. I tried changing password, same thing happened. Tried changing user name, to no avail. I then switched to one of my daughter's accounts and set up a new account (this one, scattydolores) and it was Ok but I could only access from my daughter's account with the details, not mine. Now the same thing is happening in both my account and my daughter's account in that I put in my user name and password and the details are then removed and I cannot get in (I know I am typing it in right). So ... I now have now switched to my other daughter's account but just wondered if anyone knew how I could rectify this before I run out of children! I tried to email the site owner but never had a reply. TIA!
mad?

Post by mad? »

:lol:

could always start another family?

welcome back

:lol:
mad?
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

Assuming you used the email address you registered with, the only email received said "Just heard on the Kent forum that the results came to schools today ....."

If you're able to log on with one of your daughters' accounts, try sending a PM to "programmer" (without the quotes), explaining the problem.
Etienne