11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
goingloopy

Are we all done ?????

Post by goingloopy »

Did everyone get their results ????
dadofkent

Re: Are we all done ?????

Post by dadofkent »

goingloopy wrote:Did everyone get their results ????
Gone quiet on here, so they must have done. I do think the couriers deserve a bit of a pat on the back.
goingloopy

Re: Are we all done ?????

Post by goingloopy »

dadofkent wrote:
goingloopy wrote:Did everyone get their results ????
Gone quiet on here, so they must have done. I do think the couriers deserve a bit of a pat on the back.
I think that most peeps will be sleeping a bit better tonight.

I second that motion, they did get there in the end if a bit late for some of us, however if the council had sent them by post then we would not have got them till mon at the earliest anyway, so i for one am happy with the service, if it was a bit stressfull waiting for the ENVELOPE !!!!!
Harry B

Post by Harry B »

I think the couriers deserve a big pat on the back.. It can't have been easy having to sort over 2000 letters and then plan delivery routes.

The Council on the other hand.......... If it hadn't been for the pressure from parents on here, amongst others, then I think we'd all still be waiting.
testbuster

Post by testbuster »

Yes, the wait was agonising, but picking up the result on Monday...then telling your child after picking them up from school while trying to keep a straight face at the school gate would have been much worse. I'm glad they were sent out this weekend.

The couriers could have tried sorting the letters first, though!
whiskywhisky

Post by whiskywhisky »

We did not get our result until lunchtime Sunday, were we the last??

The courier company posted our letter in Maidstone Road, Rainham instead of Maidstone Road, Chatham - hence the long long delay
Parent
tiredmum

!

Post by tiredmum »

OMG how dreadful. I thought that may have happened to me as my address falls in a few areas, still not sure who delivered it very late saturday night. I presume your letter was post coded so no excuse for them making that mistake really. I think the council should have sorted the results by postcode before they handed them over. Things would have been a lot smoother if that had been done.
How did your child do?
whiskywhisky

Re: !

Post by whiskywhisky »

tiredmum wrote:OMG how dreadful. I thought that may have happened to me as my address falls in a few areas, still not sure who delivered it very late saturday night. I presume your letter was post coded so no excuse for them making that mistake really. I think the council should have sorted the results by postcode before they handed them over. Things would have been a lot smoother if that had been done.
How did your child do?
In the end very happy - dd got 602.
Parent
jokiebe

Post by jokiebe »

three children at my son's school got their results this morning which was very traumatic for them and their parents as not all passed.