Bad News ... Good news

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Milla

Bad News ... Good news

Post by Milla »

Bad News .... 42 hours to go
Good News .... over in 45!!!!

We plan to shred all the practice stuff, and shove it into some old clothes and make a guy of it for Bonfire Night which is held on Sunday in our village. :lol:
Ruby Tuesday

Post by Ruby Tuesday »

I predict a huge smog decending all over Gloucestershire on Sunday morning from the ceremonial burning of VR papers the night before.
familyinthevalley

Post by familyinthevalley »

What an excellent idea Milla!
Milla

Post by Milla »

I'm obviously a very bad girl excited at the thought of playing with matches!
MasterChief

Post by MasterChief »

Might I suggest putting them on Freecycle- save on carbon emissions and they may help someone less able to afford them? :D
"We've got a date with Destiny and it looks like she's ordered the lobster."
Milla

Post by Milla »

ah, I'm talking here of downloads and stuff, heavily used, bits of paper rather than actual books of tests which, dutifully, obediently and greenly will be passed on - those that can, have been used once before (the green glows brighter, but still not dangerously bright :? ) by his older brother!

(M/C I PM'd you, re the woah stuff, but you haven't been in to collect. Bad M/C)
ciren mum

Post by ciren mum »

Good news - The tests will be over soon
bad news- Then we will all start worrying over the results.
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

We plan to shred all the practice stuff, and shove it into some old clothes and make a guy of it for Bonfire Night which is held on Sunday in our village.

Well some of us still have to hang on to the dratted things :roll: . At least this time I get a decent break and nobody can accuse me of not being enviro friendly, they will be meer tatters by the time I've finished with them.

Lucky you though Milla as most villages seem to have abondoned bonfires to health and safety. We were going to burn a wooden sculpture on Wednesday but its delayed. Great firework display at local town tonight though, being a purist I like it to all happen on the 5th.[/quote]
Milla

Post by Milla »

ours is pure in that it is ALWAYS on the nearest Sunday, so it does follow a sort of pattern. Even if the 5th is a Saturday, the bonfire and fireworks (jolly good little show, actually) is always the Sunday.