De-registering - how do I leave?

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Amber

De-registering - how do I leave?

Post by Amber »

could anyone please tell me how to de-register my details from here and stop being a user? I can't seem to find it anywhere?
Chelmsford mum

Post by Chelmsford mum »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Why do you want to abandon us? :lol:
Seriously a shame to see anyone go :( .This may be a stupid question but can't you just ignore the site from now on..or am I being too simple. :oops:

EDIT: I am sorry that apparently you have been having a hard time.I just find this site so useful for so many random things, e.g How much pocket money to give, children who won't eat breakfast etc.please don't go...come back when you feel stronger.
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

Amber, you've had a tough time on your regional section of the forum. If you have been trying to help others - as you seem to have been doing - it would be a shame for you to leave the forum.

Perhaps see how you feel tomorrow?

EDIT: you also now have a pleasant message from your sparring partner on the thread you were on.
gloucestermum

Post by gloucestermum »

Amber I have PM'd you

GM
Amber

Post by Amber »

Oh my goodness, I am really touched. I have had a dreadful day for reasons unrelated to GS tests, and now you are being so unexpectedly kind! Thanks to you all for your nice words. Gulp.

Amber
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

I've left in a huff loads of times but I keep crawling back! :oops: Stay dear Amber and you'll find your place on here in time - usually in rehab! :shock:
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Hi Amber

I am incredibly busy over on Appeals at present, so I have had very little time to visit other sections. If there is anything that I can help you with please do send me a PM straight away.

Best wishes - and don't give up on us! :D

Sally-Anne
Looking for help

Post by Looking for help »

Amber, you must stay, please don't leave
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

Amber, it would now be rude of you to refuse our invitation to stay. :lol:

It is true that Tipsy has huffed off many times, but always eventaully returns in one form or another!
:wink:
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

Ed's mum wrote:Amber, it would now be rude of you to refuse our invitation to stay. :lol:

It is true that Tipsy has huffed off many times, but always eventaully returns in one form or another!
:wink:
Hey!!! :evil: :wink: