Re-marking & Analysis

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

6468j

Re-marking & Analysis

Post by 6468j »

Thanks Etienne for your quick response.

I've been trying different ways to get round what I really want to ask as its looks like sour grapes.

Do you have any idea what the procedure is from when the children finish each paper to it actually being delivered to the LA. Basically do you know who has access to the papers, do all school office staff or is it the Heads only.

Thanks

6468j
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

All I know is the following (instructions given to headteachers):
MAINTAINED and PARTNER SCHOOLS
One collection from each school will be made prior to half term according to the date given
in the timeline in Section A [9th Oct.]. This should be for the bulk of completed answer sheets for
both tests.
You will receive at least one each of the following
􀂾 plastic wallet
􀂾 re-enforced envelope
􀂾 grey plastic bag
􀂾 clear plastic bag
Large schools will be provided with extra bags where necessary. Into the plastic wallet
please place (carefully and without folding or creasing) the completed answer sheets for
each test, the first test in one half of the wallet the second in the other. These answer
sheets must be in tracking sheet order. The headteacher and another member of school
staff are required to cross check each answer sheet against the tracking sheet. The
headteacher and another member of staff should sign the copy of the tracking sheet to
verify the contents before placing it in the wallet with the answer sheets.

The wallet(s) containing the answer sheets and tracking sheet should then be sealed inside
the re-enforced envelope(s). Please write the school’s name and the test numbers on the
outside of this envelope. This envelope should be sealed in the grey plastic bag.
Could I ask, please, that you don't start a new thread every time you ask a question? Thanks!
Etienne
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now