Langley Grammar results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
worrieddad

Langley Grammar results

Post by worrieddad »

Happy to inform that DD got 124. NVR130 but only 118 in VR which she was claiming she should get 141!
It will be good to know how the results have been for others....
Seems the VR questions are more or less the same as in the practice papers but changed a bit so that the answers are totally different and if the child is not careful she/he can make mistakes....
waterlily

Post by waterlily »

Well done to your dd-for me today anything over 111 would be well appreciated, as the longer I wait the more nervous I become..
My DC has been doing alot better in VR than NV, hence the 140 in the bucks11+, but all shall be revealed soon-I hope
worrieddad

Post by worrieddad »

good luck! a child who can score 140 has nothing to worry...u must be very proud...
chad

Post by chad »

Congratulations to your dd... so, you are no longer 'worrieddad' :D

Hope you don't have to wait too much longer waterliy
[img]http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/748/748895c3fyugpiju.gif[/img]
worrieddad

Post by worrieddad »

thanks Chad....:))) it helps....:)))
ardmore

Post by ardmore »

Oh dear !! got the letter but worries remain: DS found verbal easy and aiming for high, but ended up with 116 in VR, his std score is 112. Looking at past few years last round cut off from Langley, looks like no chance.
How has the general score has been? I heard from one of my DS's friend who was hoping 141 in total has been disappointed with 120+ like.

Chad any word of consolation from you. I desparately need that for my wife. I am happy he passed and not too concerned. Our local comprehensive is doing well..
chad wrote:Congratulations to your dd... so, you are no longer 'worrieddad' :D

Hope you don't have to wait too much longer waterliy
worrieddad

Post by worrieddad »

one thing that puzzles me is that there are almost 200 viewers to my post in less than an hour but only one posted the feedback!! Wouldnt this site be more useful if viewers were more willing to share information? I guess that is the whole point of the site.....
worrieddad

Post by worrieddad »

Ardmore....Chad can advise better but looking at the results that i am hearing....112 might be just enough for a place this year....Good Luck!
waterlily

Post by waterlily »

Thanks..i'm still waiting-don't think the postman is coming today
nessie

Langley results

Post by nessie »

My DS got 118 for NVR and 129 for VR so his average standardised score is 124. He said he found the NVR 'easy' and finished with 15 minutes to spare which always worried me! Obviously he must have made quite a few mistakes and it wasn't that 'easy' because his NVR brought his scores down!! It just shows you never can tell.