School allocation date - Anyone getting anxious?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Gatley

School allocation date - Anyone getting anxious?

Post by Gatley »

Less than a month to go now, and my stomachs starting to churn. How are you all feeling?
Nathair

Post by Nathair »

Erm, petrified? :?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10100;430/st/20100902/e/DD+Starts+Senior+School/dt/5/k/bbdb/event.png[/img]
anxious loreto mum

Post by anxious loreto mum »

Stomach in knots, sure I will be in the "priory" before the 1st !!

Where are you hoping for ??
Gatley

Post by Gatley »

Nice one NathAir...lol :D

Alty Grammar.....DS passed the test but we're out of area.
I've tried to block it out of my head for a few months but I can't conceal my feelings any longer !
TIDDLYMUM

Post by TIDDLYMUM »

Me too Gatley.Are you the ones with twins?

Getting off the train near home tonight (Heaton Chapel), was surprised to see so many Alty Boys there. They were year seven. Certainly six or seven. So a few got in last year, lets keep our fingers crossed.

BTW I spoke to them, lovely boys.One said he gets the train from H/C at 0712 :roll: to get the 730 train. They said its great though.

Sure we can sustain ourselves for a few weeks longer..... :lol:
yunny

Post by yunny »

Hi Tiddlymum and Gatley, the very best of luck for you both as you await the results. My son will be taking the entrance exam this year for Alty so i've got all this to come!
gatley too

Post by gatley too »

LOL so glad I'm not the only one !!! :lol: :lol:

It's time like this I wish I had insider knowledge.

Good luck everyone .... lets hope we all get the places we wish for.
emsy

Post by emsy »

Good luck to everyone waiting. Last year I was waiting to hear about my DD's place and next year I will be waiting for my DS's place - he will be taking the Sale and Altrincham exams this year.
TIDDLYMUM

Post by TIDDLYMUM »

Emsy

So you have to go through it all once more?

I only have one, think I would have gone crackers if I had to do it again! :lol:

Fingers crossed for us all axiously waiting and good luck to those gearing up for next year!
cleo

Post by cleo »

Hi all, nearly half way through the second week only 2 and half weeks left. I hadn't thought about school since the exam. However, since the onset of February I don't think a day has gone by without me worrying!!!
I just want top know and let it all be over.

If anyone is reading this who went through this procedure last year when did you recieve your emails by. Did they recieve them on Monday or Tuesday.

Bye for now I know I be on here again venting my anxieties. Thankfully , DS is non the wiser . I don't even talk to my husband about schools and if he does not get into Alty it in front of him.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now