when is national offer day

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
mynameisbond

when is national offer day

Post by mynameisbond »

I am very confused !! We applied online and I have read all sorts of stuff about offers being posted on March 1st to be received on March 2nd. Does this mean that offers will be available online on March 1st or do we have to wait until March 2nd ? Are all London boroughs the same ? If anyone can please shed any light on this then I would be very grateful
Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

Hi Mnib,
I hear that the official allocation day is the 2nd of March.

If you have applied online you can access the result early in the morning of the 2nd (around 7am).But i have heard that in some areas the results can be seen online from the evening of the first.

You are lucky,my dh decided he didn't like the thought of applying online and so now i will be pacing the house until 1pm when the post normally arrives :shock: .

Good luck to everyone!Just 3 weeks left!
SunlampVexesEel

Post by SunlampVexesEel »

Morning of 2nd.
Animis opibusque parati
sidsid

Post by sidsid »

I looked online last year on the 2nd but I have to say the website was so overloaded it took me nearly two hours to access it.
richmond

Post by richmond »

Hallo

Out of interest is anyone taking part in the e admissions Text messenging trial? I am and have been sent texts during the process so far. Wondering if I will get a text with the results on the 1st or 2nd or perhaps just a text saying look at the website.

Richmond
anadyomene

Post by anadyomene »

I signed up for the text messaging pilot. Unfortunately, I have received an e-mail this morning asking for my feedback. The feedback form contains a question on whether I would have liked to get the result by text message - so it doesn't look like that is actually going to happen this year. So I'll be joining the queue logging in to the website shortly before the crack of dawn on 2nd March.
richmond

Post by richmond »

Hi just got that survey myself so yes I will be joining you!!

Richmond
melinda

Post by melinda »

be warned, I applied online a couple of years ago

I checked first thing in the morning and my son was allocated his preferred school -great! celebrations and much dancing around the house :lol:

Then the results vanished and I was told there were errors online and all the results were wrong - torment and unbelievable tears! I actually told the woman from the council that she had ruined my life!! :cry:

Then they appeared again - THEN I got the letter -overwhelming joy! More dancing!! :lol:

Best wait til that letter is in your hand before celebrating

Hopefully the computer bugs have been totally removed!
BB248

Post by BB248 »

Melinda,

What a horror story! Yuk! Poor you - you must have felt like you were on an emotional rollercoaster. :(
surreymum

Post by surreymum »

Hopefully it was just a problem 2 years ago. The website said my son was not allocated a school place at all (results posted night before) and continued to say so for the next 24 hours when results were taken down. They contracted out the online system and I think changed the company doing it subsequently. There didn't seem to be any problems last year.

He actually had got his first choice place but we had a rather grim few hours before we were put out of our misery the following day.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now