Countdown to D-Day........

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Shaftsbury1

Countdown to D-Day........

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

Hello everyone,

15 days to go............ :!:

I am a nervous wreck (not helped by the half-term) :D .

How is everyone else feeling?

I am turning white here........... :(
Plum

Post by Plum »

Hi Shaftsbury

We're really chilled (one of the advantages of DS not passing Wilson's :) ). Of course, the WCGS offer could all be a huge admin error and DS could yet end up at our local comp!

But don't worry - I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everyone gets their first choice!

TTFN
Plum
Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

Hi Plum,
I doubt the Wcgs result is an admin error!...but just in case,i would still hope the words 'guaranteed place' would be upheld. :)

I was thinking if ds doesn't get tiffin or sgs we could be joining you at Wally!

It is so frustrating not knowing the results,at least Wilsons have given an indication and people can prepare themseves!

I was wondering why the other schools don't follow this practice as well? What is the harm and i think it would help the the people trying for indies,in their decisions and in turn speed up the waiting lists?

Regards
Sh1
DIY Mum3

Post by DIY Mum3 »

Embarassed to admit results day has started appearing in my dreams!! Anyone else suffering from this??
Nxx

Post by Nxx »

Afternoon all,

Me too, dreaming about the results day too!!! :oops: :oops:
DS is very relaxed, not phased by it all.

Me on the other hand...a nervous wreck! Taken the 1, 2 and 3 March off from work too!!
Even checked the e admissions yesterday, just in case the results were out? :shock:
Thisismadness

Post by Thisismadness »

If your CAF application was done online, does that mean that the results are emailed to you rather than posted, and if so, on what day - does anyone know? My DS has no chance whatsoever of getting Tiffin (just did it as a practice exam) but want to accept another school asap so need to know for sure (just in case he accidentally got them all right!!) :lol:
Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

:oops: I had been too ashamed to admit it but yes i have been dreaming about d-day.And then wake up early and start worrying!

My ds is starting to worry as well,i think there is alot of talk in school.

I am not sure about online applications,i think every borough has their own system,i have read that some send out emails on the evening of the first.I suggest you check your borough's website or ring them.

Nxx-Lol about the days off!
whichwitch

Post by whichwitch »

Oh yes, nervous wreck here too. Did I put schools in the right order if DS doesn't get tiffin etc etc
Nxx

Post by Nxx »

I think I read somewhere that you also get an e-mail, or was that my dream too? :oops: :oops:

Well, I'll be checking emails, e admissions and letterbox, 1 March onwards.
May even start chasing the postie from the Wallington depot? :shock: :shock: ...or is that too extreme??
Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

Oh yes same here.......thinking of ways of following/bribing postie :shock:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now