1st March question - how to look online??

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Alexandra

1st March question - how to look online??

Post by Alexandra »

Hi, I know we are able to look online from midnight 1st March if application was made on line. My question is how is it done? I have been to the following website:

http://schooladmissions.essexcc.gov.uk/MakeOrView.stm

and on the left handside it says at the top make or view an online application but when I click on it the above site keeps coming on. Can I presume that on the 1st March this changes and there is something else added that we click on to, to view an application. Many thanks.
nicksun

Post by nicksun »

Just follow this link and enter the password and email address that you used to make your application.

https://emsonline.essexcc.gov.uk/admit_transfer/

Hope it works.
Alexandra

Post by Alexandra »

Thank you. I have been into the link you gave. I can view the application I made on this link - will there be somewhere else I need to click to view which school has been allocated? All I can see is my application form, will something be added to the application form? Thanks. As you can tell I am getting rather neurotic now!!!!
Alexandra

Post by Alexandra »

Also, do I need to be logged into my application before midnight (as the system gets jammed) or do I wait to log in after midnight?
nicksun

Post by nicksun »

On 1st March a new button will appear above the "print" button and will say "view offer information". As for when to log in, i did it at about 7am on offer day, so i have no experience of the midnight rush.

Good luck.

Nicksun.
Alexandra

Post by Alexandra »

thank you for your response. Anyone else know when to log on - before or after midnight? Which is the best?
KB

Post by KB »

If you log in before midnight it wont help because you will need to refresh to get the updated screen.
Think it only gets busy from 7am ish once lots of people up & about - its not only those waiting outcome of 11plus that will be looking but everyone waiting to see allocated schools.
moved

Post by moved »

I asked some friends, apparently it was easy to get on at midnight, but was quite difficult just after. One person kept trying and finally found out at 2am!
pp

Post by pp »

Hi all, how do i look up school allocation on 1st march, i have tried to follow above links, but to no avai, I dont remember setting up a password.
KP

Post by KP »

CSSE website have posted that they will send emails of the results on 01-Mar-2010 after 4.30pm for those who have registered online. This will be exam results and not allocation.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now