Good luck

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
susiesue

Good luck

Post by susiesue »

This time tomorrow I'm sure there's going to be a large number of us logging in to find out how the allocations went. Just want to wish everyone good luck and I hope you/your DC's get the school you want.

Fingers crossed we don't cause the website to crash :lol:
capers123

Re: Good luck

Post by capers123 »

I'll be in my DD2's playground tomorrow afternoon just to offer support to those who may need it.
Capers
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

Don't spend too long there, Capers, as you will probably be needed here for some of us :roll:.

Goodluck from me too. Especially to all those who have boys and were not in the top 120 for Pates. Not that I have a vested interest or anything :wink:
ciren mum

Post by ciren mum »

good luck Tolstoy and everyone else waiting.
I just tried the online application thing again and it still says 2009 and won't let me on.
Will it work at midnight or not?
gloucestermum

Post by gloucestermum »

Good luck to everybody waiting for results,know exactly what you are going through,this time 2 years ago I was preparing for the chimes of midnight myself!

Looking forward to logging on tomorrow after work for some good news! :lol:

GM
capers123

Post by capers123 »

Tolstoy wrote:Don't spend too long there, Capers, as you will probably be needed here for some of us :roll:.
Problem is I have to get DD2 to Piano Lesson & home, then DD1 to flute lesson and home, eat and be out of house for a 6:40 rehearsal in Gloucester sue to concert at Pates on Thursday, nothing to do with the reason I was there last week, nor why I'll be there next Saturday. Odd - never been there before, then 3 trips in 2 weeks!
Capers
EmeraldE

Post by EmeraldE »

Yes, good luck to all in limbo. I will be sitting by the PC at midnight as well as my OCD has kicked in that I didn;t fill in the forms correctly...it hasn't saved etc. I have check about ohhh :? 20 times!!!!

Good Luck to all!!
Burneth

Post by Burneth »

All the very best of luck from me too!

Will be back on tomorrow to see all those happy faces :) :)
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;51;459/st/20080902/e/DS%27s+1st+day+at+senior/k/f5bf/event.png[/img]

PS I am Burneth and I am a lady....!
slackmum

Post by slackmum »

I too will be staying up until midnight even though I have to be up at ridiculous o'clock to go to Cheltenham to have a mri scan.

Good luck all.
EmeraldE

Post by EmeraldE »

I wonder if we will crash the server?? Will anyone care at midnight accept us?? :lol:

Does the e-mail get followed up with a letter?
Did we get to the bottom of that issue?