does anyone know what time Sandwell sends out emails?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
headintheclouds

does anyone know what time Sandwell sends out emails?

Post by headintheclouds »

Hi everyone,

Looks like Sandwell doesn't have the 'fault' of the other areas so was wondering if anyone knows if it's worth me staying up tonight?

Probably won't sleep anyway! LOL x
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

sorry can't help - but as you say sleep is likley to elude you anyway tonight....

Stay on the forum - bound to be a bit of a party going on while people are waiting for results and others may be getting them....

Good luck!
gsmom

Sandwell's E-Mail

Post by gsmom »

:cry:
Just telephoned Sandwell's admissions dept and was informed there has been a technical hitch-all e-mails should have been delivered after midnight, but you should receive them at some point during today-we'll have to wait and see!!!
headintheclouds

Hi GSMOM,

Are you getting a ''no records found'' message on the admissions log in site?

x
gsmom

Post by gsmom »

Yes, just went into my daughter's info and saw 'offer' but click on it feeling extremely nervous to find out 'no records' found. When l spoke to admissions office they said everyone who phoned today would be guaranteed an email, even if they had to send it manually-so it is worth ringing them. I have never felt so tired, nervous and excited in my life. :roll: :?
headintheclouds

I keep trying to do some housework as I'd taken the day off work.

But the PC keeps giving me the siren call - I'll get nothing done today LOL :lol: What can you do but laugh ??
gsmom

Post by gsmom »

I know exactly what you mean-l have done exactly the same taken a day off-but keep going to my inbox every 30 seconds-never mind we will have extra clean homes today-lots of luck to you and your child and hope you get the school you want. :lol:
headintheclouds

have had ours via email and got our second choice - really pleased, willnow book into 11+ rehab :lol:

website now showing that results will be available 2/3/10

The email i rec'd was short and to the point, confirming that a letter will follow in next couple of days with details of appeals etc, but to be honest we are not going to bother with the appeal for the first choice, as we're happy to accept the second. :lol:

Bet of luck to everyone still waiting, nearly there now! xxxxx
Milla

Post by Milla »

the number of rubbish websites being reported on here is really worrying. Cannot fault good old Glos however it must be so frustrating for everyone else!!
[img]http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/47/47055t4vjrz296r.gif[/img]
stressedaddy

Post by stressedaddy »

the number of rubbish websites being reported on here is really worrying. Cannot fault good old Glos however it must be so frustrating for everyone else!!
Really?, please do tell.....
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now