Results / Allocations 2010

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Rose petal

Results / Allocations 2010

Post by Rose petal »

Thought I may as well start this thread off, as I have had the allocation letter from Worcestershire.

My DC has not been offered a place at Alcester Grammar School (we are in the priority circle though). At this stage all I can say is, we tried and if we hadn't of tried DC would never have got a place!!!!!!!! We didn't apply to any other grammar schools (all too far from us).

I don't know any rankings/scores yet as that comes to us from Warwickshire.

Best Wishes to the rest of you in Warwickshire and the surrounding Counties.

Rose Petal
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

I'm so sorry to hear that Rose petal. I expect you're going to wait for the details to see whether you wish to appeal? We'll all be here for you to support you in any way that we can.

Leicestershire results are also available online today, so I know others who have heard about Warwickshire allocations.

That makes me think that whilst some people will use this thread to post good news - and it'll be fantastic to read that - we must spare a thought for those who haven't had such good news.
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

Sorry to hear your news Rose Petal, hope you're close enough in the waiting list/appeal stakes to take this forward.

Good luck to everyone else waiting for their news.
fed up

Post by fed up »

To anyone unlucky enough (in every sense) to live over the Northamptonshire border - as predicted their website crashed at 10.02 am, just as it did in 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006...etc
newdawn

Post by newdawn »

Yep!

No joy with the website since 10.15.

Get close to the final page and then either nothing or service not available.

Apparently we are a 1st world economy with the IT services to back it up!!!
newdawn

Post by newdawn »

Yep!

No joy with the website since 10.15.

Get close to the final page and then either nothing or service not available.

Apparently we are a 1st world economy with the IT services to back it up!!!
sonofducklow

allocation 2010

Post by sonofducklow »

Hi everyone,

At the moment I'm in an awful place as I don't know whether or not darling son has been offered a place at Lawrence Sheriff. I feel for those who have had the news and it has not been good. I just wish we could find out earlier as this last week has been **** and it feels really odd to find that those who live over the border, not in Warwickshire, have found out their results before those of us who live in Warwickshire itself. Not good. But good luck for everyone tomorrow.
newdawn

Post by newdawn »

I don't think they have found out "over the border" as you say.
sonofducklow

Post by sonofducklow »

Oh silly me I must have misread the posts above then. Anxiety setting in.....or senility.
proud-mum

Post by proud-mum »

Hiya

We are in Warwickshire and have accessed the website to see results.

Our son has been offered a place at Lawrence Sherrif and to say im proud is an understatement.

The webite doesnt give you rankings on test results only which school has been offered and which have been discarded.

Good luck to those of you awaiting results still.