Waiting Lists

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Midget Man

Waiting Lists

Post by Midget Man »

Evening all. I just wondered if you good people on here could offer some advice :D

How do the waiting list's work? Is it the individual school who deal with this or Bucks? Can you find out where you are on this list? What decides where you are put on that list?

Do you know how they change, or if any get places off the waiting list for AGS?
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

I think it's kept by the LA until September at least.

Names will be in admission criteria order, using whatever home address the LA has accepted as valid.
We will let you know your child’s waiting list
position one week after we have published
details of the second round of allocations and
one week after all subsequent allocation rounds.
Etienne
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

Thanks Etienne. We will now be accepted from our new address so just have to keep our fingers crossed now on 2nd allocations in April :D
heartmum

Post by heartmum »

Hi 'Midget Man' ... keeping everything crossed for you x x x
Heartmum x x x
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

Thanks Heartmum, you must be soo relieved to have it all finally over and the choice's you want :D

Me and Midget were probably the last to find out out he had passed with him sitting a late test and we'll be the last to find out if he get's his school choice aswell, April 13th seem's such an awfully long way away!!

Did have some good news for Midget today that's not school related so has made me feel a little excited and I know he'll be chuffed when he find's out so today isn't too bad :lol:
heartmum

Post by heartmum »

The waiting is the hardest thing - keep positive x x x
Heartmum x x x
Cats12

Post by Cats12 »

Hi MidgetMan, is april 13 date for 2nd round allocations? We've not had our letter yet so no idea on next round. I think you will go to top or near top of list as you now live in area so am sure you will be ok :)
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

Yes they confirmed 2nd round is 13th April Cats, will have everything crossed that you get the school place too, but it's a horrible time having to waiting even longer isn't it? x
Cats12

Post by Cats12 »

thnks for the date Midget Man. It is horrible waiting but I was at least expecting it. Have been in this position before and moved up and down the waiting list from 1st to 4th and up again...Whatever happens we'll make most of it :) Fingers crossed for you too
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

Following on from what Cats brought up in another thread. Does anyone have a clue to figure's who got in from the waiting list over the past few years? I think both myself and Cats would like to hear that a few good numbers from the waiting list for AGS may get in :D :D
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now