Two successful 12+ oversubscription appeals

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

dejavu

Two successful 12+

Post by dejavu »

Hi Sally-Anne (Trillion)

Hi S-A and Etienne - just wanted to say you are, as always, doing a fantastic job in being so helpful, objective and supportive -and I feel so guilty in not having posted my experiences/journey beforehand - but I would have been so lost without you two - and, particularly you Etienne - I can never repay you - the late hours you put into our case, the sound advice, and the encouragement - and the joy you shared with our - eventual - success.

So, I know you and Etienne are extremely busy right now - and I feel so guilty about not posting my appeal experiences before now - but as it is coming up to oversubscription appeals I thought my experiences might be of some use.

Just thought I'd beter eventually get into gear and post my 12+ oversubscription appeals successes - in the hope it can help in any way - so have posted it on the appeals experience site. Sorry they are such long ones - and I set them out so nicely when I typed ithem up before I pasted and posted it!
many thanks
dejavu
dejavu

Two 12+ oversubscription appeals

Post by dejavu »

Hi there - just had a senior moment - and didn't write the "subject" properly for my last post, which should have read: "Two successful 12+ oversubscription appeals". Can a Moderator correct it?
many thanks
dejavu
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

Hi there Dejavu,

The wheels are in motion to change the title of the thread. Good to 'see' you again!

Ed's Mum
dejavu

Post by dejavu »

Thanks Ed's mum - I remember you from the past couple of years, and you following our progress and very long journey (possibly even DS's before -successful 120 appeal). You are doing a brill job encouraging and supporting everyone!
many thanks
dejavu
Alex

Post by Alex »

Wow dejavu, worth the waiting for! You have really given an enormous amount of helpful detail - I am sure your feedback will be of great use to many others.
dejavu

Post by dejavu »

Thanks so much Alex - I know you have followed our journey too and thank you so much for your support. Just thought I ought to give a bit back - just a bit worried that it is a bit over the top, and very long. Obviously, it was so specific to our DD's case, but I hope people can use bits to reinforce their case.
many thanks
dejavu
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Dearest Dejavu (a.k.a. Marvin, no longer the "manically depressed robot" of this Forum)

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to help you, and it is so rewarding when someone takes the time to post their experience of an appeal here. Every nugget of information helps us to improve on the support that we give to other parents.

Your post is very informative indeed, so thank you for all the time that you took in putting it together.

My best wishes to you and yours, as always,

Trillion
x
dejavu

Should this 12+ oversubscription success go on Bucks site?

Post by dejavu »

Hi All - Should I have posted on Bucks section?

Just thought - should potential Bucks oversubscription appellants be alerted to my successful 12+ appeal experiences posting?- If it will help anyone.......? Take care, and good luck.
many thanks
dejavu
dejavu

Sally-Anne: You know who you are.....

Post by dejavu »

Thanks Trill - You're the best!

Have recycled Marvin! So glad to be of help to anyone. Now gone on to Buzz - "To Infinity and Beyond!!!!!"
many thanks
dejavu
mumofboy

Re: Should this 12+ oversubscription success go on Bucks sit

Post by mumofboy »

dejavu wrote:Hi All - Should I have posted on Bucks section?

Just thought - should potential Bucks oversubscription appellants be alerted to my successful 12+ appeal experiences posting?- If it will help anyone.......? Take care, and good luck.
Hi Dejavu

thank you for posting it. We will be spending night with your "appeal experiences". 8 pages :) (large font - needed for tired eyes). :shock:

once again thank you, we will need tones of luck.
Mum of Boy
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now