Where to buy Ribston Uniform?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Proud_Mum

Where to buy Ribston Uniform?

Post by Proud_Mum »

My DD is going to RH, we would like to know where to get the uniform from. Its of course a yellow blouse which is very unique and a green skirt and blazer.

________

Proud_Mum
gloucestermum

Post by gloucestermum »

I think I remember a friend saying she had the details given to her by the school,all the uniform had to be bought online from a school supplier.

GM
Proud_Mum

Post by Proud_Mum »

Thanks GM, do you know what store?
Milk

Post by Milk »

The school will send all the information regarding uniform purchase nearer to the time. Uniform items can either be bought online from the designated supplier, or from the schoolwear shop in Gloucester (the Famous in Cheltenham doesn't stock Ribston or other Gloucester grammar school stuff). There will also be an opportunity to buy uniform items at the taster day in July. The Ribston uniform is great! :D My daughter loves it, and having a choice between skirt and trousers in the colder half of the year is really good. :wink:
Burneth

Post by Burneth »

Milk wrote: and having a choice between skirt and trousers in the colder half of the year is really good. :wink:
How unfair! I wasn't allowed to wear trousers in Winter...but did have the option of a very stripy green and white summer dress in Summer!
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;51;459/st/20080902/e/DS%27s+1st+day+at+senior/k/f5bf/event.png[/img]

PS I am Burneth and I am a lady....!
Milk

Post by Milk »

...And they also dropped the school tie a couple of years ago! :D which is great news for girls, as it means they now get to wear a revers collar blouse which is nicely fitted and comfortable, as oppsed to the really boxy shirted collar-and-tie look...
Burneth

Post by Burneth »

Milk wrote:...And they also dropped the school tie a couple of years ago! :D which is great news for girls, as it means they now get to wear a revers collar blouse which is nicely fitted and comfortable, as oppsed to the really boxy shirted collar-and-tie look...
now I really AM jealous! :twisted: :twisted:
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;51;459/st/20080902/e/DS%27s+1st+day+at+senior/k/f5bf/event.png[/img]

PS I am Burneth and I am a lady....!
fruit salad

Post by fruit salad »

There's a school uniform shop on Northgate Street which supplies uniforms for most of the local schools. They don't always have full uniform in every size available, but it is possible to order from there. Well worth trying the uniform on first for size before ordering, the people there are very helpful with fitting if not too busy with other customers but best to leave it until about July. (Saturdays in August are very busy!)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now