KEG's - trips etc.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Alexandra

KEG's - trips etc.

Post by Alexandra »

As I sit here on this forum, my son is looking over my shoulder asking me if I can find out what/where/when? do KEG's have trips? Ie sports trips etc
moved

Post by moved »

DS has been to France, day trip, there was also a week-long trip to the Alsace. Fusion club went to the Space centre. The usual geography trips, mine lost a shoe!
kegsteacher

Post by kegsteacher »

Sports trips:
Visits to sporting events - test match at Lords, rugby at twickenham (all years but mostly younger)
Tours - Rugby to Italy, Cricket to Caribbean (both year 9-10).
Other - Skiing trip in February half-term (Alps)

As for other trips, there are zillions! There are three trips out this week (day trips). Geography go to Iceland, Drama (a long time ago now) used to tour Australia. More modest are day trips: Year 9 went to Duxford last week to look at tanks and planes, and Geography go to Epping Forest among other places.

The county think we take too many trips - we think we have fantastic students who really benefit from education outside the classroom and who can be trusted to behave themselves. It's so nice to have people come up to you (as they do on every trip) and say how well behaved our boys are compared to other school children around.