Mother's Day

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

bromley mum

Mother's Day

Post by bromley mum »

Wishing all you wonderful mums a very happy Mother's Day. I write this while having breakfast in bed made and brought up by my DC.
doodles

Post by doodles »

Have just spent the day in a field in the South of England with DS1 whilst DH spent day in a field in South London with DS2. Am now cooking a roast....

Whose day!!!!!!...............

Seriously, though, Happy Mother's Day to everybody who works so hard striving for the best for their DCs.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
heartmum

Re: Mother's Day

Post by heartmum »

bromley mum wrote:Wishing all you wonderful mums a very happy Mother's Day. I write this while having breakfast in bed made and brought up by my DC.
Same here ... have a wonderful Mothers Day x x x

For me it was cold/weak tea, cold toast :roll: brought to me in bed with loads of hugs and kisses - priceless :D x x x
Heartmum x x x
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

I was out at work before kids got up!! Nice welcome when I got home though x
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

My DD(7) and DS2(4) came into my bedroom, gently woke me up and asked me what I would like for breakfast :D They were soo cute and made some lovely card's and handed me some flower's. Midget Man who's now 10 sent me a text from his dad's mobile :lol: They made me some weetabix and then I spent all morning stuck at the side of a hockey pitch and then in the Warhammer shop whilst Midget did some painting :twisted: :lol:

Did get a lovely, proper breakfast at 2pm though :lol:

Hope you've all been treated well today xx
doodles

Post by doodles »

Hey, it suddenly got all better - I haven't done the washing up or clearing away. Sat and watched TV. Treat. Thanks boys.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
mumofboy

Post by mumofboy »

Hand made cards, coffe in bed, kisses and cuddles. That is all my heart needed to make me work like a clock for another year. :D
zorro

Post by zorro »

Coffee and toast in bed and then lovely bouquet of flowers delivered. Out for lunch with friends-no housework all day!! :D :D
Mind you-not looking forward to those scales tomorrow! : :roll:
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

My OH turned the golf on earlier, then I reminded him it is still 'my day ' and he would have to wait till atleast 00:01 hrs if he wanted that on the tv :lol:
Just1-2go

Post by Just1-2go »

Spent the whole day watching DS1 play rugby. And he did good, what more could a mummy want!