Abbots Langley to Queens' School - Direct bus

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
busybeenfun

Abbots Langley to Queens' School - Direct bus

Post by busybeenfun »

Any parents with children currently at Queens' or due to start in September who would be interested in a direct school bus route between Abbots Langley and Queens School please let me know.

Also, if you are in Year 5 currently and the provision of a bus route between Abbots and Queens' would influence whether or not you choose Queens as one of your preferences please let me know.

You may also receive a letter regarding this via your school.

Many thanks
Busybeenfun
stardreamer

Post by stardreamer »

Hi,
I know a few parents who have children who are going to Queens in September. I will have a word with them and let you know.........I think you might know a few of the parents too........lol...........
xx
busybeenfun

Post by busybeenfun »

Thanks Stardreamer. Response has been good so far.
busybeenfun

Re: Abbots Langley to Queens' School - Direct bus

Post by busybeenfun »

I am pleased to say that I have had confirmation today from the bus company that there will definitely be a new bus route between Abbots Langley and Queens' school from September :D

Great news for the families of the 16 children who have expressed an interest in the route to date and hopefully good news for future potential DCs. I hope this makes Queens' a more viable and attractive option for Abbots families (even though Queens is only 5 miles away, the lack of transport has put a lot of parents off in the past) and with Parmiters (our local school) being increasingly difficult to get into it will provide more choice for families
hounslow mum

Re: Abbots Langley to Queens' School - Direct bus

Post by hounslow mum »

Hi

We are planning to move towards the school. can you pls. send you contact details so that I think i will be better off moving towards abbott langley if there is going to be some option of bus.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now