KCC website tomorrow

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

KCC website tomorrow

Post by Guest »

First year able to view allocations online - I expect the website to last until 09:05. Good luck everyone.
DOVER MUM

Yep

Post by DOVER MUM »

Yep good luck to all the children out there - they all did well even to get to the taking the exam stage!! Oh how I wish I had registered online now!!! got to wait until Friday, I apologise to my postie now as I expect I will jump on him Friday morning!!!

Post by Guest »

I agree with first guest. I have registered online but will be very surprised if the site doesn't crash. Good luck everyone! :)
hernebay mum

results

Post by hernebay mum »

Our school has told us that the scores will be available from the schools office tomorrow, by phone or by going into the school, so at least if the site does crash you should be able to get some info from somewhere!!!!! :!:

results

Post by Guest »

Yes you can go into the school office and get the results,but it does get a bit busy i'm told, some mothers i know have in the past gone to the sorting office first thing to get thier post.If you go to the school office you can also get the scores for the tests, i was told from a friend who's child took the 11+ 2 years ago that the scores were not in the letter.
kentmum1

Post by kentmum1 »

You're all v lucky! Our Head has said we "must wait for the post!" What a bad sport eh! Makes me wonder if anyone has passed as he obviously doesn't want to be the bearer of bad news! The wait is UNBEARABLE!
kentmum1

Post by kentmum1 »

You're all v lucky! Our Head has said we "must wait for the post!" What a bad sport eh! Makes me wonder if anyone has passed as he obviously doesn't want to be the bearer of bad news! The wait is UNBEARABLE!

results

Post by Guest »

well i am in Hernebay, i guess it depends on the headteacher, its really not too long now to wait! if i have to wait for the post i may never know, our postal service is awful here, but i never went for the online results i'm not sure why now, but i guess part of me felt the system may crash.
katel

Post by katel »

Is anybody else in the position we find ourselves in? We applied online, and got the caf number and everything, but we apparantly didn't do something we should have done and we therefore can't view our allocation online. Grrrr - and I thought I only had one more sleepless night to go!
hernebay mum

results

Post by hernebay mum »

Thank you for the warning, you made me go and check my registration!!- luckily myself and 2 of my friends have registered :lol: But my other friend took the warning - she checked and nope they didn't register correctly either!!! :evil: