other evidence for over subcribed school

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

confusedmom

other evidence for over subcribed school

Post by confusedmom »

We have had our appeal date come through and wanted to ask the question that our appeals panel do not let the school have any influence over the appeal panel.
As one of the reasons we are appealing is that it is a language based school who could/should given evidence to support this if school are not able?
We have included last years school report which only states that our DD has problems with friendship groups but no-where in the school report do they mention the appitude for languages as it is not part of the reporting package.
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

Would you mind adding this to your previous thread? When we are advising on appeals, it helps us to have all the questions and answers relating to your own case in one place (even though you may be moving on from the original question).

We can then delete this new thread.

You already have multiple threads on appeals, but this is probably the best place for you to post your question:
viewtopic.php?p=164659&highlight=#164659

I think I understand the main point you're asking about (how to provide evidence), but not sure I understand the first sentence (" ... the question that our appeals panel do not let the school have any influence over the appeal panel.")

In order to answer the main question, I think we will need to know a bit more about your daughter's aptitude for languages. Could you please explain? (If you prefer, you can keep this information confidential by writing to the appeals box.

- Thanks.
stick to using this one thread for everything to do with your case: it is your personal Q&A section
Etienne
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now