Coach service from Redbridge to Southend Grammar and WHSB

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
TP123

Coach service from Redbridge to Southend Grammar and WHSB

Post by TP123 »

Hi,

Does anyone know about coaches from Redbridge to both Southend Grammar schools for Boys?

I have a friend deciding on where to send her son (he is in year 5 now) - and she cannot put down those schools until the travel is resolved.

Thanks!
schoolteacher

Post by schoolteacher »

I think there is a coach from newbury park to whsb. Does that help?
TP123

Post by TP123 »

That is perfect. Thanks! Can you please PM the contact details? thank you.
forum1

Re: Coach service from Redbridge to Southend Grammar and WHS

Post by forum1 »

Can you also PM me with the details please if coach goes to Southend.
Thanks
Mitt

Post by Mitt »

Hi,

I am considering my son for to sit for Southend Grammer school and WHSB for this year. I ineed to know whether there is a coach service from Gants Hill to these school. Could someone help!!! as i need to fill the form. Thanks. Mitt
Blessed

Post by Blessed »

There is a coach to the Southend Schools. It starts from Barking then goes to Seven Kings, Chadwell Heath High Road , Romford, Harold Wood and then to the Westcliff and Southend Schools.
forum1

Post by forum1 »

hello all,

Don't want to put you off, however i am a new parents who's son goes to Southend High school. the Coach service is awful. The coach gets children on at ilford and then goes to Sven kings then harold wood-gets children to change to other transport -some stay on coach whilst others change. The coach is always late and sometime no contact with organiser when the coach does not turn up. parents are always calling and then we are told that children have to make there own way to school by train-so a mad rush thats if you've not missed the train by then.

The Asian driver is very rude to the children, is using his mobile when he drives as been told by other children.

No heating on the transport so children are often cold especially during winter!!!

I have already decided that my child will no longer travel by this service and am looking for other routes. The drivers also stop during children times to fill the vehicles with petrol....on return children again get off at stops to change transport this should be done before children board!!!!!

Sorry but i am being honest but parents really need to think and look carefully before deciding transport for children.

forum 1