Brentwood School

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
mojoko

Starting Brentwood School in September

Post by mojoko »

My S is starting in September - Year 7, any advice for a new starter? What to expect etc. Also anyone in Romford area going to the School? Please help.
mojoko

Starting Brentwood School in September

Post by mojoko »

Am I the only one here? I am seriously looking for someone around Romford area who is also going to Brentwood School. Would really appreciate this!
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

I would ask the school for contact details. I have done so in the past and most schools are usually quite accommodating.
Charl39

Post by Charl39 »

T.i.p.s.y. That's interesting. What info did they give you, name and tel number?
Charl39
KB

Post by KB »

Sounds pretty iffy to me - think they would be in big trouble if 'found out'.

But you could ask them to pass your details to anyone in the same locality?

Asume they will have an induction day next term - get your DC to swop contact details with other boys in his year/class?
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

They asked the person first if they would be willing to be a contact and in some cases my details were handed over and they chose to call me or after they had agreed they gave out their details.

Many schools also have a parent directory with all contact details and you can opt out.
Chelmsford mum

Post by Chelmsford mum »

Mojoko,
Have you asked this question on the Essex part of the forum ?There were a few posters aiming for Brentwood school. :D