Good news!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

firsttimermum

Good news!!

Post by firsttimermum »

Hi everyone! Don't know if I should have started a new thread, but I thought I should share my good news with all my friends here who have provided me with immense support!

Ok well...............DS finally got a full bursary from KES!!!!yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I had accepted BV and geared myself up that this will be the route we will take. I thought I would give it a final shot...so I called and called and called!!

I think they gave DS a place to get rid of me!!!

:wink: :wink:

Once again thank you all for the immense support and fab advice! I feel like I am on cloud 9, floating....

I won't mention names as I would be here all day, but you all know who you are :wink:
Now I have to start on DD, but I think I am going to leave main prep until after may, when I finish uni. With DS last year I started early and he was burnt out by the time october came. DS stopped working after the BV exam and lost interest so I will change my approach this year.

FTM
Nathair

Post by Nathair »

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10100;430/st/20100902/e/DD+Starts+Senior+School/dt/5/k/bbdb/event.png[/img]
firsttimermum

Post by firsttimermum »

Thankyou Nathair!! I forgot to say we will be freeing up a BV place so some child waiting on the list will get one!!

Regards,

FTM
srk13

Post by srk13 »

Congratulations FTM. :D
floozey

Post by floozey »

Congratulations!!!

Can anyone shed some light on what format the KES exam takes - my DD is going to sit the KE grammar......wondering whether I should put her in for the KES.

How hard is it to pass KES? How hard is it to get AP for KES?
mm2

Post by mm2 »

FTM

absolutely fantasctic

that deserves a .....

well done

Mm2
East lancs mumof4

Post by East lancs mumof4 »

WOW :D FTM, what amazing news! :shock: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Very well done to you and little FTM :P
Who said children became easier when they grew older?
wobeeb

Post by wobeeb »

Well done really happy for you and your ds
tranquillity

Post by tranquillity »

WOW!!! Congratulations!!!

We're in the same position as you: littlest DS has full bursary to KES this September. Know exactly how FLOATY and HAPPY you must feel!!!

Fabulous news :D :D :D
firsttimermum

Post by firsttimermum »

Hey tranquility,

Thankyou ! Yes I had to call the school again twice before I turned down the other grammar school offer, just to confirm the offer was secure and I wasn't dreaming!! :oops: :oops: I think once all the paperwork is completed I will be put to rest. I think after easter we should get some kind of letters confirming the free places!

Are you going to attend the music concert??

I'm very excited....

FTM
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now