RESULTS!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Marie

RESULTS!

Post by Marie »

Allocations are on ECC Online Application Website NOW..... just looked on the off chance...

good luck

marie
guest123

Post by guest123 »

what is the link for ecc website to see the allocations?
Shrimpergarry

Post by Shrimpergarry »

go into here:

https://emsonline.essexcc.gov.uk/admit_transfer/

and log in with the same name and password as you did when you applied online.

It will then list the schools you chose in priority order with either not allocated or allocated next to them.

our son got into SHSB - our 2nd choice - woohoo!!!!
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Congratulations to your son, Shrimpergarry

I am so pleased for you
Guest63

Post by Guest63 »

Hi, despite getting a reminder password e-mail I keep getting the message invalid e-mail or password - anyone else getting this?
Karen

Post by Karen »

Congratulations Shrimpergarry and to your son (and, not forgetting, Mrs Shrimpergarry).
Keep in touch. Don't forget all those who are just starting out on the 11+ Odyssey!
joanne

Post by joanne »

aaaaggggghhhhhhhhhh She's only gone and done it!!! 1st Choice Westcliff high for girls, i'm shaking, i can't type properly!

Well done shrimpergarry, I bet you're over the moon :D

Good luck everyone else :)

I'm off to have a big cry :cry:

Joanne ***

p.s Karen let us know how your son gets on!!! And Chlemsford mum, and everyone else of course.
marie (husband)

Re: RESULTS!

Post by marie (husband) »

My wife forgot to mention that our daughter achieved her fist choice CCHS.

Best of luck to you all..............
Marie wrote:Allocations are on ECC Online Application Website NOW..... just looked on the off chance...

good luck

marie
shaking mum

Post by shaking mum »

WOW WOW WOW 1st choice Chelmsford girls - crying,laughing, screaming and that's just me, goodluck to everyone waiting
Karen

Post by Karen »

Well done Joanne! That's fantastic news. I'm having a cry, as well.

I know I wasn't going to post results until later, but ..... he's only gone and done it, too!! KEGS!!! :lol:

Thanks Marie for being on the ball this morning and thinking to check the website. I was beginning to make a list of things to keep me busy until "late afternoon". Fortunately, 11+ son was at home when I checked the site (quietly, just in case). He's gone to school today (albeit a bit late) a very happy boy indeed. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

K