Third & final test done, phew!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Frustratedmum

Third & final test done, phew!!

Post by Frustratedmum »

Well DS has taken & passed his Medway test, such a relief as he's had to take 3 11+ tests altogether now & can't imagine what that's like, not that he's been too phased, cool as a cucumber as they say.
Now we're in the process of applying for waiting lists & appeals. I don't know how many people are likely to be on the waiting list for RMGS, does anyone know where I might be able to find out this info, or is it just a case of calling the council direct?
Many thanks once again, I wish I could give more advice than keep taking :oops: but I just haven't had any experience before now & this site has been a complete godsend!!!
Frustratedmum

Post by Frustratedmum »

How shameful, :oops: :oops: I meant to say first off, all the very best of luck to those receiving their results from late testing!!!!
tiredmum

Post by tiredmum »

Hi FM glad all that testing is over for your son. If RMGS is a foundation school you should be able to call them, explain the situation and ask about the waiting lists. I think perhaps with non-foundation schools you my need to call medway council (who are not great at replying). So if i was you go direct to the school first and take it from there :)
Frustratedmum

Post by Frustratedmum »

Ah lovely, thanks tiredmum, will pop off & try that right now :D