oh the waiting!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
kentmum1

oh the waiting!

Post by kentmum1 »

Does everyone else feel as deranged as I do. I feel fidgety, churned up and extremely snappy!!! Can't imagine how I'm going to sleep tonight. Still, I'm sure I won't be the only one!

Re: oh the waiting!

Post by Guest »

kentmum1 wrote:Does everyone else feel as deranged as I do. I feel fidgety, churned up and extremely snappy!!! Can't imagine how I'm going to sleep tonight. Still, I'm sure I won't be the only one!
I am with you.
Dover Mum

Know how you feel

Post by Dover Mum »

Its a nightmare, I rang the school today but they cant (or wont) say anything today, Mums at the school kept asking if I had registred on line really wish I had now!!!!!! Good luck one and all think all our postmen are gonna think we are bored housewives tomorrow, with our faces squashed up againt the windows with a hungry look in our eyes - mine will probably spot me and run a mile!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Post by Guest »

i just posted my anxiety into the general 11+ forum of this site...so glad im not the only parent diverring around tonight....should be washing up but just not functioning now lol....HELP.....and thats me....ow my poor baby girl,,,,she is just..well awful. This is surely not healthy for kids to go through at such a young age...its bad enough for me bless them all...and good luck to all...and that is parents included. xx
Kent Mum

Post by Kent Mum »

Kent Mum1, I've a tsunami going on in my stomach right now!!!!

At the moment even a result we don't want is almost better than this horrible waiting!!!! At least we'd know!
King of Pain

Be grateful

Post by King of Pain »

Daughter applying for Kent Grammar. Received East Sussex email at 5pm - First choice - No Offer. No reason, no result, no nothing other than "No Offer"
Matt Dunkley and his amazing education department cannot say why, what result, why 5pm, whether to appeal etc.

Good luck to you all in the morning but please don't wish you had what we received today
kentmum1

Post by kentmum1 »

have tried the wine. Has cured the churning a little................ Need strong sedatives for tonigt but then I might miss the postman! Our postman uses the house across the road as some kind of sorting base, so am planning to intercept............have told son to keep a lookout! Otherwise post doesn't arrive until 11am! However, I know once I get it, I'm not going to want to open it!
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

oh yes I agree. trouble is I thought results today - so all churned up today as well. Lots of wine. Dentist tomorrow when results arrive - as thought today - so nervous. Husband say ridiculous as nothing can be done.
nomorefingernails

Post by nomorefingernails »

I can't take the waiting...ARGHHHH! I'm going spare, hardly slept at all and just want the postie to get his skates on. Sadly Royal Mail appears to have accidently scrapped the first post around here instead of the second, yesterdays post arrived at almost 1pm!
West Kent

Post by West Kent »

:D :D :D :D :D

Daughter passed for Togs with top scores in all subjects 140 ,140,140. She is over the moon. Good luck to all.