2011 Entrant Coming Out Of the Shadows!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
melodycool

2011 Entrant Coming Out Of the Shadows!

Post by melodycool »

Hi,
I'm a long time lurker and have been following many threads for a long time in preparation for my DD, who is currently year 5.
After much deliberation, we've decided to try for Kendrick and also will sit the Bucks papers.
Now that most of 2010 entrants are sorted, I thought it might be good to start a 2011 thread?
stevew61

Re: 2011 Entrant Coming Out Of the Shadows!

Post by stevew61 »

melodycool wrote:Hi,
I'm a long time lurker and have been following many threads for a long time in preparation for my DD, who is currently year 5.
After much deliberation, we've decided to try for Kendrick and also will sit the Bucks papers.
Now that most of 2010 entrants are sorted, I thought it might be good to start a 2011 thread?
Hi melodycool,

Go for Kendrick. :)

Lots of competition and an open field (no designated area), Kendrick tell you the exam format so high? scores required.

I have a DD shaping up for Kendrick 2012 exam (year 3), we are doing some prep., have to say after two boys what a pleasure it is to tutor a girl. :D

So your Y5 DD will be sitting exams autumn 2010? good luck.

steve
melodycool

Post by melodycool »

We started off with a 1-2-1 tutor but that didn't work, so now I'm doing it, but I'm really not sure if I'm doing the right thing. I wonder whether a group class may be good as then we can guage our progress against others and it may help to re-inforce how competitive the whole process is.
I just want to do the right thing :?