Shock, Horror!

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

T.i.p.s.y

Shock, Horror!

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

My sweet, complient, kind natured son (saying this for a reason, not because I'm boasting) has just come home from boarding school having done an election survey. Apparently he is most closely aligned to the BNP! :shock: :shock: :shock:
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Is that a problem?
Amber

Post by Amber »

My OH and therefore DCs would be on the next banana boat if Nick Griffin got his way, even though OH was born here and has always lived here and DCs have never set foot in their grandparents' homeland and cannot speak a word of the language.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Actually I wouldn't mind being sent back ...

Family were Asylum seekers from France in the mid 1500s (along with lots of other huguenots)
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

You'd have to choose whether to send me back to France, Spain or Wales (!!) :lol:
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Oh yes a bit of me would have to go to Wales .. but then that bit was there long before the anglo saxons arrived.
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

He also wants to give £50K for those who would want to go on their own will on the next banana boat. :lol:
Impossible is Nothing.
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

I used to go to Family History meetings where I live up until about 18 months ago, when other interests diverted my attention. Every month I used to sit next to a gentleman who was really, really nice. He was a part time lecturer (in law I think) and was very helpful and chatty to me, we got on very nicely indeed. It was only when the latest member of BNP was elected as an MEP that I realised who I'd been sitting next to for 3 years - Andrew Brons!
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

I have told DS he can fail all his GCSE's as long as he relinquishes his BNP connections! :shock: Just goes to show it's not nature or nurture! :?
youngest

Post by youngest »

T.i.p.s.y wrote:I have told DS he can fail all his GCSE's as long as he relinquishes his BNP connections! :shock: Just goes to show it's not nature or nurture! :?
Good call!