Appeals over, just a week to wait!

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Seaside Mum

Appeals over, just a week to wait!

Post by Seaside Mum »

Have now had both appeals which were not at all as scary as I thought they would be! Both panels were very friendly and I wasn't asked half the questions I had prepared for! So now comes the relief that the whole process is nearly over....I have been told that the letters will be sent out next Tuesday or Wednesday so I will finally know by the end of next week :!: It is in the lap of the gods (the panel morelike) and there is nothing more I can do!!! I am just so pleased the end is in sight :)
The very best of luck to everyone having their hearing in the next few weeks xx
T12ACY

Post by T12ACY »

Wonderful news! Nothing more you can do now, but wait.... I hvae my fingers crossed that you get your preferred option :)
Seaside Mum

Post by Seaside Mum »

Thanks T12ACY, and the best of luck with your case too!
twinkles

Post by twinkles »

Good luck Seaside Mum for you to get the result you want - have my fingers crossed for you!
kitty1509

Post by kitty1509 »

Good luck from me too, I have my fingers crossed that you are successful. Our appeal is a week wednesday and I'm looking forward for it to be over, the waiting is very stressful.
heartmum

Post by heartmum »

Good Luck 'Seaside Mum' keeping everything crossed for good news x x x
Heartmum x x x
Frustratedmum

Post by Frustratedmum »

Good Luck hope you get the desired result!!!!
Seaside Mum

success!

Post by Seaside Mum »

Thanks for all your good luck wishes everyone.....we got the letter from our first appeal yesterday and hurrah, the appeal was upheld!! :D Such a relief and such a wonderful feeling to be able to tell DS!
We are now waiting for the result of our second GS appeal (much closer and the one DS really wants) so watch this space!
Thanks once again for the huge amount of advice and support from everybody over the last few months. This website has been invaluable.
I am now hoping that you all will get a good result too.
SSM x x
tiredmum

Post by tiredmum »

oh wow thats fantastic news, giving you lots of confidence for second appeal! :)
twinkles

Post by twinkles »

Fantastic news Seaside Mum - so pleased for you and DD. Hope you get good news for the next appeal too - fingers crossed.