Poll! George Osborne for chancellor or what?

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

George Osborne for chancellor...

Yes
20%
No
15%
Of course, he's born to it!
No votes
George Osborne? Have you gone stark raving mad?!
65%

Total votes: 40

mike1880

Poll! George Osborne for chancellor or what?

Post by mike1880 »

So who agrees with CM and BadDad and who thinks the boy with the silver spoon can manage our money?
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

George Osborne is really marmite (just like Ed Balls) but I think he should be given a chance, most people have too much of an obsession with experience. I like seeing youngish people (not Ed Balls) in politics holding those jobs as I think they have much more adrelanaline and they can put it to good or bad use. I say give him a chance he may as well suprise all the skeptics.

I dont like baby boomers that much, they have blossomed already and there is just too much of them in politics yet they seem to know it all. I support Conservatives' more radical ideas than their typical middle class daily mail rollocks.

Apparently Geroge was only allowed to speak at a handful of rallies because people loath him so much the Tory advisers didnt want to risk it by dangling their weakest link shadow cabinet member around. :roll:
Impossible is Nothing.
bromley mum

Post by bromley mum »

Gosh! 50% yes and 50% no. Can we have a "hung" Chancellor (I don't mean at dawn!! :D ).
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rory Bremner just on news, saying if we were the Greeks we would be out on the streets shouting " What do we want...we don;t know!"
mike1880

Post by mike1880 »

bromley mum wrote:Can we have a "hung" Chancellor
Whereabouts is that in your top 10 list of things you wish you hadn't said?

Mike
Looking for help

Post by Looking for help »

:lol: :lol:
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

watching Sky the other day ... 3 profs / commentators of politics lined up ... question was

"how well hung are we?"
Bad Dad

Post by Bad Dad »

sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

Gordon Brown and Allistar Darling didnt study Economics either. I think GB has a History Phd and Darling studied law :(
Impossible is Nothing.
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

I have some very worrying stories about Darling straight from the horses mouth. OH has had him in the bank and he does not even know the most basic of banking protocols, terminology or how markets work. He continually asked, "so how does this work" and even the gimpy Temp's mouth was trailing on the floor! :shock:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now