Post by Flamenco »

Post deleted by Flamenco
Chelmsford mum

Post by Chelmsford mum »

Wow well done Flamenco - you waited all of an hour! :lol: :lol:
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who knows, my train-wreck of a son might be the 21st :shock: after your sensible son Flamenco!
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

Flamenco, I am currently celebrating with an Eton mess.

Oh that sounds really bad! :shock: No, I am actually eating an Eton mess!
Flamenco

Post by Flamenco »

Post deleted by Flamenco
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Flamenco

Just to let you know that to deregister you need to contact the forum administrator via e-mail (see contact button at top right of the page). If you wish to have any posts deleted then I suggest the best way to ensure this is done is to do it yourself.

Best wishes

Herman
Freya

Post by Freya »

Flamenco - I think you are justified in feeling angry about this. The Independent section seemed to me a natural place for your post and I didn't in the slightest consider it to be of a political nature. In fact it gave me a little smile as your (rightly) pride in the school shone through and I knew others might give you a friendly dig for that but that would be all.

The forum seems to pride itself on having members who are largely intelligent, sensible and considerate of other's views. I don't understand why the mods didn't trust in that and leave your post alone.

Please don't leave the forum. You will be missed! :(
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wyiCN5R/weight.png[/img]
magwich2

Post by magwich2 »

Please do not leave the forum.
I do think that some of the mods need to lighten up a little.
Looking for help

Post by Looking for help »

flamenco, I think that you should refrain from negative comments about the mods who do a sterling job keeping everyone in order on this site. We are an opinionated bunch, and I do think the mods do a very good job keeping a sense of order.

Anyway David Cameron is a politician, nothing to do with a private school except in so far as he went to one, so I think this section is best for this thread. :lol:
Chelmsford mum

Post by Chelmsford mum »

Flamenco,
It would be a shame if you left.Although I feel very differently about some aspects of life to you - you add a certain interest and spark to the site.If you do decide to leave, well best wishes for the future to you and your children, of whom you are rightly proud.
I feel the Mods do their best on a voluntary basis.I would not use the term "mini Hitler" myself.I think we do not always know what complaints/pms they have recieved and they have to make a judgement call sometimes.Nobody is perfect but we mostly all enjoy the forum otherwise we wouldn't be here.
I am very glad to have found the site.It is useful source of information and the everything else section has helped me through some parenting issues.
Lets remember that they give their time freely and that we all make errors of judgement at times.
Best wishes to you and your family Flamenco. :)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now