Wilson's

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

jpm

Wilson's

Post by jpm »

Has anyone heard if they have got into Wilson's? I'm at woprk & have to wait until I get home at 6pm to find out - if the letter has arrived that is!!!
STRESSED

WILSONS

Post by STRESSED »

Yes - my son is into Wilson's. Can't believe the relief. Do not know his score - just know he's in so can breath again...........good luck all.
STRESSED

Re: WILSONS

Post by STRESSED »

Congratulations!! I've just heard my son got into Wilson's too!! What a relief! :D
jpm

Re: WILSONS

Post by jpm »

Sorry - I don't know how to send messages! Congratulations to Stressed! :D
STRESSED

WILSON'S

Post by STRESSED »

Hello JPM

Should stop calling myself STRESSED now that my son has a place but I still feel anxious for all his friends that didn't make it and are looking for alternatives.

We didn't get a score from Wilson's - is this the norm? I know how my son did in Sutton Grammar and Tiffins and it would have been good to see which one he did best in. Still my son is very happy because he got the school he wanted.

All the very best to you and your son.
xe

Re: WILSON'S

Post by xe »

Congratulations to Stressed!

I want my son to try Wilson's this year as well, but worry too much about his English. Any suggestions?

Cheers,

xe

STRESSED wrote:Hello JPM

Should stop calling myself STRESSED now that my son has a place but I still feel anxious for all his friends that didn't make it and are looking for alternatives.

We didn't get a score from Wilson's - is this the norm? I know how my son did in Sutton Grammar and Tiffins and it would have been good to see which one he did best in. Still my son is very happy because he got the school he wanted.

All the very best to you and your son.
eagerly waiting

Post by eagerly waiting »

Did any of you get Tiffin as well as Wilson's or is it this first school on the list business? And did any of you get Tiffin but not Wilson's but put Wilson's first and are on waiting list for Wilson's so will drop Tiffin if it comes up? And why are the Wilson's results out so late by the way?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now