Tutor in Cheltenham area

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
never normal

Tutor in Cheltenham area

Post by never normal »

Hello
I am considering sending my son to a tutor for 11+ practise and would like to hear from anyone who offers this service in the Cheltenham area.
He will be going into Year 5 in September 2010.
I would prefer weekend tutoring, and also advice on the best time to start lessons.
:D
Amber

Post by Amber »

Suggest you try putting this in the Gloucestershire section; there are people in there who are very enthusiastic about the tutors they used.
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

I've moved this to Glos section , as Amber says you are more likely to get a response there
never normal

Post by never normal »

Ok.
Thanks for your help.
never normal

Re: Tutor in Cheltenham area

Post by never normal »

I would consider weekday tutoring as it seems that weekends are not available from anyone. :D
Milla

Re: Tutor in Cheltenham area

Post by Milla »

has anyone answered you by PM, NN??
As Amber rightly says, lots of us are enthusiastic about our tutors round here, if we're lucky enough to have found a good one - particularly with those who can't afford to pay their way out of trouble later with opting for indie if the exam goes wrong on the day, and who are stuck with a less than choice state option... :) The latter doesn't apply to me, personally, we had a good comp but I know that for lots of people knowing they've given their child every chance is important. PM if you want a recommendation, but I tend not to be on-line over the weekend.