Long wait is over, we have the 11+ results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Happy Mum

Long wait is over, we have the 11+ results

Post by Happy Mum »

[/b]Hello all,
I have only just found this forum, but would like to share how proud we feel at the moment. Our very clever daughter has passed the 11+ and has been excepted in to the All Girls Grammar School in Rugby, we are very happy as this is the school she wanted to go to. :lol: We didn't know how stressful it would be waiting for the results, but thank goodness the long wait is over.
happymum2

Rugby High School for Girls

Post by happymum2 »

Hi

My daughter has also been offered a place at Rugby High Grammar school for girls and we are over the moon. It has been such a long wait. Friday felt like we had won the lottery, as we fell in love with the school when we attended the open evening.
It would be interesting to know who you are and find out what junior school your daughter goes to . I am not sure if we can send private messages yet at I have only just discovered this site too, so I am still learning.
:D
happymum2

Post by happymum2 »

Hi

I have now registered with the site and understand that this enables you to send and receive private messages, so it would be great to hear from you or anyone elso who has a daughter going to this school in Sept. 2007.
x
HAPPY MUM

LONG WAIT IS OVER

Post by HAPPY MUM »

Hi Happy Mum 2, I would love to register but I don't know what my AIM is on the form? can you help :oops:
patricia

Post by patricia »

Dear Happy mum

The Profile section of the registration process is not obligatory information....you can leave it blank if you want.

Patricia

BTW well done to both Happy Mum and Happy Mum2 [ and of course your children! ]
happymum2

Re: LONG WAIT IS OVER

Post by happymum2 »

HAPPY MUM wrote:Hi Happy Mum 2, I would love to register but I don't know what my AIM is on the form? can you help :oops:
Hi

I left it blank!!

:wink:
happymum2

Post by happymum2 »

patricia wrote:Dear Happy mum

The Profile section of the registration process is not obligatory information....you can leave it blank if you want.

Patricia

BTW well done to both Happy Mum and Happy Mum2 [ and of course your children! ]
Thank you it is much appreciated.
x
Happy mum

Post by Happy mum »

Thanks Guys, I have sorted it out now. Not sure what I was doing but its working now.

:lol: :lol:

Post by Guest »

Hello HappyMum. Firstly,i would like to congratulate you and your daughter on your happy news. :) What i would like to know is. Is there a difference between a Grammer School and a selective fee paying school?My son took an entrance test to get into a fee paying selective school.He passed. You get buseries and scholarhips at this school. Bablake in Coventry. Is your Grammer school the same?I am just curious. Thanks. :?