Bus Passes

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Morning Glory

Bus Passes

Post by Morning Glory »

Has anyone received their bus pass yet or know when we are likely to receive them. DS is getting a little bit anxious about the whole thing.

MG
tottington

Re: Bus Passes

Post by tottington »

Got ours on Friday, so they're probably on their way:-)
tottington
andyb

Post by andyb »

DS received his discretionary pass on Saturday :) so shouldn't be too much longer for you.
heartmum

Post by heartmum »

Haven't got my DDs yet :shock: although by some of your responses they are being sent out!!!

Talk about leaving it till the last minute!!!!
Heartmum x x x
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

I have been worrying about this since last week and now getting even more concerned. With little over a week left we are still to receive one for Midget :? If it has not arrived by morning's post I shall be ringing them to make sure it hasn't got lost.
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

No bus pass here. Should I be panicking??
scary mum
andyb

Post by andyb »

I wonder if they are sent out in batches according to the school - when we were waiting to see how far up the waiting list DS was last year for his discretionary pass I was told by student transport that they hadn't got round to his school yet. Before panicking too much maybe check with someone travelling on the same bus.
Morning Glory

Post by Morning Glory »

Ours actually arrived on Saturday but having just got back from holiday had forgotten to look in post box.

So they are out there somewhere.

MG
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

I called Bucks Tramsport today and was told by someone that they are being sent. Upon asking at what point should I worry? I was then told "All bus drivers will not be checking bus passes in the first week anyway, due to some kids having theirs sent to school itself etc etc, but to call back again if we don't receive it by starting day"

I still don't like it :lol:
heartmum

Post by heartmum »

Still no bus pass here :x

I think I'll be calling Bucks CC again on Friday if it's not arrived, and then Monday, Tuesday ......... :wink:

DDs in a real panic - worried that the bus driver 'will' check and she'll get thrown off the bus in front of all the other children!!
Heartmum x x x